We need Corporate Support to keep us going
Getting support from corporate companies are important to United Voice. We have had numerous companies supporting us by:
- Raising funds for us to continue our work
- Raising awareness by inviting us to share about United Voice to their staff
- Organising a team of volunteers to visit us
- Working together with us to provide employment for persons with learning disabilities
- Purchasing our Project I’mPossible products as gifts for clients
- Sponsoring our events
Community & Student Support enhances Team Building Efforts
Raising money and awareness is a good team building project. It also helps your community and students to gain knowledge, skills and motivation. Whether you are fundraising as a student, individual, or as a group of friends there are lots of ways in which you can support us!
What can you do
- Organise a trip or outing for our members. You can bring them for a picnic, movie, or any other places of interest. It will be a great way to learn how to interact with persons with learning disabilities
- Invite us to your community, school, college, university or any other venues to share about United Voice
- Organising a fundraising event about United Voice or to setup a booth to sell our Project I’mPossible products
- Organise a trip to United Voice to learn more about persons with learning disabilities
- Be our volunteer
Make Your Celebrations More Meaningful
Having a birthday celebration? Celebrating your anniversary, wedding, baby’s fullmoon or any other special occasions? Why not ask your friends and family to make a donation to United Voice instead of receiving presents? Or consider ordering door gifts from us for the special occasions.
We welcome Volunteers
Volunteering at United Voice gives you the opportunity to learn how to interact with persons with learning disabilities and raises awareness. We often need volunteers to help out at our Project I’mPossible, selling our products at bazaars, fundraising events, go for outings with our members and any other events. We are also looking for volunteers who can teach United Voice members Art, Basic Computer Skills, Baking, Music, Sewing, Sports etc. Or you can help out in office work like Administrative works, General Work, Updating website, Newsletter & etc.
Currently we are looking for volunteers who can help us in Baking and Sewing.
Contact us if you are interested in volunteering at United Voice.